The Director of Finance is responsible for overseeing the daily financial operations for CMMHC. The position is responsible for improving operating efficiencies, elimination of waste, and the improvement of work flows in collaboration with other members of the CMMHC team to improve financial performance. The Director of Finance provides financial leadership, direction, coordination, and guidance within the Accounting Department and serves as a key resource to the Executive Director.
The Director of Finance is responsible for carrying out, the agency’s financial plans and policies, its accounting practices, the maintenance of its fiscal records and is responsible for the direction and management of general accounting, cost accounting, treasury and investments, budgeting and forecasting, operational accounting, accounts payable, development of internal controls, segregation of duties, premium revenue and reconciliation, and regulatory functions including reporting and filing. In addition, the position provides leadership and training to staff, maintains departmental policies and procedures, participates in finance department meetings, conducts regular staff meetings and attends other meetings as appropriate.
The position knows and abides by all CMMHC organizational and departmental policies, sets personal standards and strives for high quality work in completing assignments, performs job duties in a timely manner, and represents the organization in a positive manner. The position understands our Mission, Vision and Common Values (stated below) and is committed to promote these values in behavior and attitude.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
• CPA preferred;
• Broad finance experience required, preferable in a nonprofit organization;
CMMHC’s Great Benefits:
• Medical and Dental Insurance (including fitness facility discounts of $20/month), HSA, FSA, Vision, Company Paid Employee Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life, LTD, EAP, & Optional Supplemental Insurances.
• 403(b) retirement plan with a 5.5% employer contribution
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities for professional growth
All CMMHC sites are approved for the National Loan Repayment Program
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center provides person centered mental health and chemical health services to individuals and families in Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties. We inspire hope and recovery, respond to the emerging needs of the community and support each other and our clients through an integrated approach to care.
Vision - To be a recognized leader in community health and recovery services.
• We are client driven
• We believe in Trauma Informed Care
• We believe in Integrated care
• We serve all individuals and families regardless of their ability to pay
• We respond to emerging needs in the community
• We acknowledge the value of every individual
• We collaborate
• We inspire hope
• We provide support to each other and our clients
• We believe in recovery
Central Minnesota Mental Health Center is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please follow this secure link:
https://www.infinityhr.com/extranet/recruiting.aspx?id=9F5FBF0C-4CC0-4C82-BBF5-2B37B7B890A9&src=Argosy University &rqid=4816C7AF-8148-4BCC-B9F8-AF51DA84068B