Part-Time Medical Receptionist
Monday – Friday, 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Maplewood Imaging Center (1723 Beam Ave)
• Promptly answers telephone, schedules exams, directs calls, takes messages, and provides information in a helpful, courteous manner.
• Greet and accurately register patients into computer.
• Handles incoming and outgoing faxes and reads reports to requesting offices.
• Assist patients in a prompt, friendly, courteous, and helpful manner.
• Possesses knowledge of what paperwork patients need to complete and assists patients if necessary.
• Confirms, reschedules and cancels appointments.
• Answers questions regarding patient appointments, testing, and directions to the facility.
• Calls for comparison films and is responsible for logging them in and out of the computer.
• Dependable – consistently at work and on time.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.