At Life Line Screening, the nation's leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings step into a hybrid career as a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist and Team Lead. Contribute to people's long-term health by performing Carotid, Aorta, AFIB, ABI ultrasound screenings and other health tests to help them become aware of health risk factors for stroke and cardiovascular diseases early enabling them to take proactive steps with their doctor. Expand your business acumen and provide leadership by managing a team of healthcare professionals and overseeing operations, budget, service and staff of a mobile healthcare team that hosts health screening events in and around Spartanburg.
We take a community outreach approach when it comes to providing people access to quality preventive health screenings with skilled professionals like you. Screening events are held in a community event based setting Monday -- Saturday and are not held on Holidays. Events are located within10 minutes to four hours one way drive of Minneapolis / St. Paul. Commute time with team is paid.
• Competitive base pay plus and an additional hourly wage for commute time with team
• Bonus opportunities
• Medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plan coverage
• Flex spending account for childcare, and health insurance co-pays and deductibles
• Employee wellness programs for additional health savings, discounts and rewards
• Critical care and illness plan for additional coverage
• A 401 (k) with employee matching program
• PTO - Paid time off plan
• Off Sunday and holidays
• Life Insurance
• STD/LTD and FML
• Relocation to Minneapolis/ St. Paul area available
*Benefits are eligible for full-time and part-time employees 30 days after their start date, and are available to employee's spouse and their qualified dependents.
• Perform Carotid, Aorta, AFIB, ABI, Osteoporosis, and blood screenings in accordance with company protocols in a proficient and timely manner.
• Set high standards for clinical quality, compliance and excellence, and model the company's core values.
• Coordination, scheduling, and mentoring of your team members/staff.
• Oversee and manage event flow.
• Purchases supplies as needed, oversee sales and manage budget
• Double-checks the end of day paperwork, bank deposit and FedEx package for accuracy.
• Ensure bank deposit and FedEx drops are made each day after screening.
• Check email and voicemail not less than twice daily, follow-up on communications in a timely manner, and ensure the complete daily report is sent to the appropriate departments.
• Assist in the interview process and selection of new employees on your team.
• Assist in the setup and storage of equipment and event materials.
• Commute with team in company provided vehicle up to 150 mile radius of your city daily.
• Occasionally, drive team vehicle and go on an overnight-trip outside the Spartanburg area.
About Life Line Screening
At Life Line Screening, our mission is to make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with their personal physician. We have over 65 healthcare teams' nationwide and together screen nearly 1 million people each year at over 15,000 events.
All screening results are reviewed by board-certified physicians to ensure the highest standards. Whether a test is recommended for a person depends on their personal risk factors, family history, medical history, and personal preferences regarding screening. We are currently collaborating with New York University School of Medicine and Medical Center, Oxford University, and the University of California San Francisco to help further understand the relationships between select hereditary and lifestyle risk factors and the development and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
**Those with abnormal results we encourage to discuss their results of their tests and possible next steps with their family healthcare providers and make sure they understand the risks and benefits of any additional testing or procedures with their doctors.
• Ultrasound Technologist, Ultrasound Sonographer, Ultrasound Technician, or Diganostic Medical Sonographer graduate of a formal training program
• 2+ Years previous experience in any type of management, or proven track record of both sales, leadership and employee management in any industry
• Valid driver's license
• Excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills
• Willingness to commute in a company provided vehicle with your team up to a 150 mile radius of your city each day; travel outside your city for 1 - 2 overnight trips a month
• Adoptable, proactive and quality-focused
• Ability to coach and resolve conflict
• Computer proficiency - word, excel, outlook
Please apply at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1146107&d=External&r=5000194864306