Wanted: Certified Veterinary Technician to join our exceptional team!
Full-time or Part-time opportunities available!
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference, build a career and create long-term client, patient and staff relationships? Come work with an outstanding team of CVTs and support staff, excellent veterinarians and committed management in a professionally challenging, supportive and team-oriented environment!
VCA Animal Wellness Center is AAHA accredited and committed to providing Fear Free veterinary visits using low-stress handling techniques.
Technician duties include a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to:
• Client communication and education
• Patient assessment and triage
• Animal handling and restraint
• Surgical assisting, anesthesia administration and monitoring
• Laboratory sample collection and processing
• General record keeping
• So much more!
• Certification as a veterinary technician in MN
• Ability to follow low stress handling techniques
• Excellent technical skills
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and able to lift up to 40lbs independently
• Upbeat personality with ability to work with a variety of people
• Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
• Flexible schedule including Saturday, evening and holiday hours
What We Offer:
VCA Animal Wellness Center has fun and challenging opportunities in an upscale full-service veterinary clinic that offers luxury boarding, daycare, training, grooming and veterinary medical services. As a member of the VCA family you will have the ability to explore career options that only VCA can offer such as continuing education, transfer options, specialization and leadership opportunities. Employees receive competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive pay with consideration for experience
• PTO in addition to paid sick days and holidays
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental insurance options available (e.g. - disability, hospitalization, vision, dental)
• 401k option
• CE and Uniform allowance
• Individual Low-Stress Handling Certification (minimum employment required)
• Generous pet care discounts for your own pet
For more information about our facility please visit our website at AnimalWellnessMG.com!
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter in addition to a resume to Melissa.Wolfe@VCA.com