# Positions: 1
This individual will be responsible for performing the daily husbandry aspects of all animals in compliance with GLP, USDA and AAALAC guidelines.
• Handles animals humanely.
• Daily feeding of animals.
• Washes and changing of animal cages.
• Receives shipments of feed, bedding and other materials.
• Disinfects laboratory daily.
• CVT certification or equivalent education preferred
• GLP/GMP experience preferred
• ISO experience preferred
• AALAS certification preferred
• MS Excel and Windows experience
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must not have animal allergies to applicable species in this facility
Wednesday Through Saturday 8am to 1pm
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED
Years of Experience: Minimum 1 year
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more info on how to apply, please contact Jim Wombacher at Jim.Wombacher@wuxiapptec.com