VCA Animal Hospitals in Minnesota seeking Veterinary
Technicians to join our team!
Who You Are
• Believer in high quality patient care with the technical know-how to make it happen
• Devoted team player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
• Takes enormous pride in their ability to listen and speak to clients like trusted friends.
• Service-minded professional that is energized by the satisfaction of a job well done.
Win the confidence of every client by delivering outstanding client care, and creating lifelong relationships.
A few of the skills that you will utilize include: venipuncture, catheter placement, radiology, anesthesia monitoring, physical examinations and patient assessment, surgical preparation and monitoring, dentistry, laboratory work, pharmacy, patient recovery, and compassionate care for our hospitalized patients.
Your love for sharing veterinary medicine will also be utilized, as you educate clients on the value of advanced veterinary care. Making a positive impact on both the patient and client lifestyle is a privilege that you will share in.
What Sets VCA Apart:
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for pets is matched with our commitment to your professional growth. You will sharpen your skills and learn some new techniques, while exploring career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, specialization, and leadership!
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation, 401K, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Excited To Learn More - Visit www.vcajobs.com
Opportunities Available a location near you:
• VCA Cedar View Animal Hospital, Apple Valley: Sharon Eull | 952-432-492
• VCA All About Pets, Golden Valley: Julie Bohlin | 763-546-4452
• VCA Feist St. Paul: Kristin Nelson | 651-646-7257
• VCA Animal Wellness Center, Maple Grove: Sue Maki | 763-420-7958
• VCA Chanhassen Animal Hospital, Chanhassen: Tammy Knutson | 952-934-8862
• VCA Cedar Animal Hospital, Minneapolis: Kristi Munro | 612-721-7431